- The Gift Voucher on its own does not guarantee a reservation. The Gift Voucher is valid only after contacting ARTEH® to confirm the reservation, and not the ARTEH® Hotel.
- The Gift Voucher is subject to the ARTEH® Hotel’s availability and confirmation of the reservation by ARTEH®.
- There is a validity period for the Gift Voucher, once expired the client is no longer entitled to the offer or to a refund.
- If for any reason the value of the Gift Voucher is less than the value of the services used by the client, then the client will have to pay the missing amount, directly at the hotel when checking out.
- If for any reason the value of the Gift Voucher exceeds that of the value of the services used, the excess amount is non-refundable.
- The Gift Voucher is non-refundable, it cannot be exchanged by other services at the hotel, it cannot be used on other hotels and it may only be used once.
- The Terms and Conditions for the Reservation of a Gift Voucher, including the Cancellation Policies, are defined by each hotel.